DavidS1958

Default links within Word Doc

Currently I program a link to a Heading in another part of the document.
What I dont like is the fact that the destination heading is displayed on the
very BOTTOM of the computer screen!

Is there any way of specifying that the destination Heading should appear at
the TOP of the computer screen?

Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

David
Prabhu Kanagarajan

Well,

To avoid displaying the hyperlink at the bottom of the screen [i.e, on
status bar] go to Tools -- options -- View tab -- uncheck the option
"Screen Tips".

To make that hyperlink a clickable one in the same options window -- Edit
tab -- uncheck the option "Use ctrl+click to follow hyperlink" under
Editing Options header.

Hope this will be more useful for you.

Regards

"DavidS1958" wrote:

Currently I program a link to a Heading in another part of the document.
What I dont like is the fact that the destination heading is displayed on the
very BOTTOM of the computer screen!

Is there any way of specifying that the destination Heading should appear at
the TOP of the computer screen?

Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

David

DavidS1958

P,

Thanks for responding.. but you misunderstood my question.. .. perhaps I
didn't put it clearly.

My question relates to how the destination PAGE appears on the cumputer
screen. The target page has a Heading and then the information under the
heading..... well when I click on the the hyperlink, the destination
heading appears... BUT.. it appears on the very bottom of the VIEWABLE
area.. a user will then have to scroll up to see the information listed
under the headiing; this is UNDESIRABLE in my humble opinion.

Thanks again, in advance for any help offered.

David