tedelephant

Default Why does no photo appear when I insert one

I insert a jpeg from Adobe Photoshop using insert photo from file in the
usual way
but no appears although does if the document is printed, also an outine is
shown

Jay Freedman

tedelephant wrote:
I insert a jpeg from Adobe Photoshop using insert photo from file in
the usual way
but no appears although does if the document is printed, also an
outine is shown

In Tools Options View, uncheck the box for "Picture placeholders".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman