Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NeedAnswerForBoss NeedAnswerForBoss is offline

Default Table of Figures Adding Figures Not in the Document

I have to phantom figures that my table is referencing. When I ctrl + click
on them the links take me to random places in the document that have no
apparent connection, and I can't see anything even if I look in paragraph
mode. Ive tried deleting content surrounding the "link" and updating the
table, but it just creates a new link and takes me somewhere else in the
document. I've tried deleting the table and re-adding it, but that doesn't
work either.