Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
S.Torres S.Torres is offline

Default Headers/page numbers

When I duplex my document, I would like the page # on the outer top corners
of the pages like a book. How do i do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

Go to page step up, then layout, then headers and footers and select
different odd and even. Now when you set up your header, you will have to set
up an odd header and an even header