Barb R.

Default Splitting a Table across a page break

I have a table that has one row that I want on the next page. This table
has the headers defined to be the first row of each page of the table. Is
there a way that I can split it without putting in a page break.

Thanks in advance,
Barb Reinhardt

That's Somebody's Law, I think: "The faster way to get an answer is to ask a
question." g

"Barb R." wrote:

I have a table that has one row that I want on the next page. This

table
has the headers defined to be the first row of each page of the table.

Is
there a way that I can split it without putting in a page break.

Thanks in advance,
Barb Reinhardt

Retaining Section Break at the Bottom of Page 1 Diane M Formatting Long Documents 3 January 14th 05 09:16 PM
How do I insert a page break before a table without inserting an . busyWP Tables 1 December 15th 04 05:41 PM
Odd page section break Jenny Page Layout 5 December 15th 04 09:05 AM
Page break a table ChrisB Tables 7 November 20th 04 05:49 PM
Finding/removing an "obascure" manual page break Fred Holmes Tables 2 November 5th 04 07:57 PM