Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mark mark is offline

Default My Document view just got messed up

I have no idea what happend but now when I go to open a document from
Microsoft word it opens up in the folder view. It does not allow me to see
details or list. When I view my computer through Word I only get a list of
what is on my computer. No icons on the left. Has anyone had this
experience and know how to correct it. I would greatly appreciate any help.
Email me at

--

_o
_ \,_

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word's File Open dialog, if you click on the arrow beside the Views
button, you don't get Details and List as options? Or, if you right-click in
an empty area of the window and click View on the shortcut menu, you don't
get these options?