Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lizzieb54 lizzieb54 is offline

Default I need a decision making table for my project?

I have just about completed my project but I need a table to show how I
decided on a specific solution
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Table - Insert Table

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"lizzieb54" wrote in message
I have just about completed my project but I need a table to show how I
decided on a specific solution

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:12:00 -0700, lizzieb54
wrote:

I have just about completed my project but I need a table to show how I
decided on a specific solution

Word doesn't have any special kind of table for that. You just use
Insert Table, choose the number of columns you want, click OK, and
start typing. Since you can add new rows just by pressing the Tab key
in the last cell, it doesn't really matter how many rows you start
with.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

I'd need to use something with a lot more freeform options. My decision
making processes can't be explained in a rectolinear fashion

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

wrote:

I have just about completed my project but I need a table to show how I
decided on a specific solution

Word doesn't have any special kind of table for that. You just use
Insert Table, choose the number of columns you want, click OK, and
start typing. Since you can add new rows just by pressing the Tab key
in the last cell, it doesn't really matter how many rows you start
with.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Yeah, I noticed... eg

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 13:13:25 -0400, "JoAnn Paules"
wrote:

I'd need to use something with a lot more freeform options. My decision
making processes can't be explained in a rectolinear fashion

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

.. .
wrote:

I have just about completed my project but I need a table to show how I
decided on a specific solution

Word doesn't have any special kind of table for that. You just use
Insert Table, choose the number of columns you want, click OK, and
start typing. Since you can add new rows just by pressing the Tab key
in the last cell, it doesn't really matter how many rows you start
with.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

You haven't seen the half of it! It can be downright scary. ;-)

--

wrote:

I'd need to use something with a lot more freeform options. My decision
making processes can't be explained in a rectolinear fashion

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

. ..
wrote:

I have just about completed my project but I need a table to show how I
decided on a specific solution

Word doesn't have any special kind of table for that. You just use
Insert Table, choose the number of columns you want, click OK, and
start typing. Since you can add new rows just by pressing the Tab key
in the last cell, it doesn't really matter how many rows you start
with.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman