Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
wimbledon

Default Q: keyboard command to Zoom in/out

Q: keyboard command to Zoom in/out
Is there a keyboard command to view document at various 'Zoom' levels?
I can't believe one would have to mouse up to a pull-down menu everytime!

MS Help says only:
Zoom in on or out of a document
You can "zoom in" to get a close-up view of your document or "zoom out"
to see more of the page at a reduced size.
1. Click the arrow next to the Zoom box .
2. Click the zoom setting you want.

Thanks for any help you can offer. wimbles..

Default zoom PaulE New Users 5 October 25th 05 09:08 AM
Once I have edited the keyboard, how to I save the result? DNelsonLimbo Microsoft Word Help 2 September 15th 05 06:38 AM
WMF files not fully visible at 100% Zoom Dana Microsoft Word Help 1 August 9th 05 05:30 AM
Restore Original Keyboard Settings ONLY Jeff Timmons Microsoft Word Help 1 June 14th 05 08:19 PM
CRAZY KEYBOARD Yusman Microsoft Word Help 2 June 8th 05 01:20 PM