Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stacey

Default best resume to use: relocated, 16yrs. experience, h.s.grad., mng

I left a great job and haven't seeked employment for over 16 years. I was at
managment level and hate to start over, but I have no college education. My
job discription included office managment, employee managment, training,
report and communicate directly with president of co.,etc. I would like to
create a resume that is outstanding in experience and doesn't dwell on
education. Also, if there is anyone that does the reviewing and interviewing
of resumes and applicants, any hints??