Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
It's_The_Beatles_Baby! It's_The_Beatles_Baby! is offline

Default How much does it cost to buy Microsoft Word for your computer?

How much does it cost to buy the actual version of Microsoft Word? I really
need it for a whole bunch of stuff. It would also be a big help if someone
could tell me who to contact so i can buy it. If you can help, thank you very
much, but if you can't then you can't and that's probably not your fault!
Bye, :-)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Amazon.com has it.