Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dlm820

Default Keeping two words together at the end of a line, i.e. Dr. Smith

How do I keep two words, such as Dr. Smith, together so that Dr. does not
appear at the end of the line and Smith appears on the next line?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard O. Neville

Use a non-breaking space. Insert-Symbol and click the Special Characters
tab.

"dlm820" wrote in message
How do I keep two words, such as Dr. Smith, together so that Dr. does not
appear at the end of the line and Smith appears on the next line?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Non-breaking (hard) space Ctrl-Shift-Spacebar
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.