Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill Hanke

Default 2nd keyboard does not work with laptop using XP Windows

I am trying to run a 2nd keyboard and larger monitor with a Dell
laptop......neither function properly, even after trouble shooting etc. My
2nd mouse seems to function properly.........
How do set up a 2nd monitor and keyboard with my laptop??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I assume that you mean a second keyboard in addition to the one that is
built into the laptop. In what way doesn't it function properly?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Bill Hanke" Bill wrote in message
I am trying to run a 2nd keyboard and larger monitor with a Dell
laptop......neither function properly, even after trouble shooting etc.
My
2nd mouse seems to function properly.........
How do set up a 2nd monitor and keyboard with my laptop??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:05:02 -0800, "Bill Hanke" Bill
wrote:

I am trying to run a 2nd keyboard and larger monitor with a Dell
laptop......neither function properly, even after trouble shooting etc. My
2nd mouse seems to function properly.........
How do set up a 2nd monitor and keyboard with my laptop??

Unless you can explain what this has to do with Microsoft Word, I
think you'd do better to ask in a Dell forum
(
http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums).

--
Regards,