Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Swannie:D

Default What's a word that rhymes with him?

I need a word for my poem that rhymes with the word him. it's about being
caught cheating on your lover. if you have and ideas please contact me my
email addy is
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus

"Swannie" Swannie
I need a word for my poem that rhymes with the word him. it's about being
caught cheating on your lover. if you have and ideas

Entering "rhyming dictionary" in Google (http://www.google.com) fetches up
543,000 hits:

From http://www.rhymezone.com/ :

1 syllable:
bihm, brim, brimm, clim, crim, crimm, dim, flim, grim, grimm, grimme, gym,
hymn, im, jim, kim, kimm, klim, klym, krim, kym, lim, limb, mihm, mim, pimm,
prim, primm, pymm, rim, shim, sim, simm, skim, slim, swim, sym, tim, timm,
timme, trim, trimm, vim, whim, yim, zim

2 syllables:
hind limb, mckim, prelim

3 syllables:
imm, kibbutzim, patronym, phantom limb

4 syllables:
wilhelm karl grimm

6 syllables:
jakob ludwig karl grimm

See also
http://www.rhymer.com/
http://www.writeexpress.com/online2.html
http://rhyme.poetry.com/
etc etc etc

Google is your friend.

--
Bob "Excuse me now I have to get back to work"
http://www.kanyak.com