Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mildred Miles Mildred Miles is offline

Default I want to write a letter about having a fish fry

I want to present a letter to the church planning team about having a fish
fry for the church. I want to give other options as far as playing games with
children and adults while the food is being prepared.

I also want enclosed with the letter a flyer with clipart.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Take a look at the flyer templates on Office Online:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Mildred Miles" Mildred wrote in
message ...
I want to present a letter to the church planning team about having a
fish
fry for the church. I want to give other options as far as playing
games with
children and adults while the food is being prepared.

I also want enclosed with the letter a flyer with clipart.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

No, you're mistaken. You don't really want to do any of these things. Church
fish fries are the devil's work.