Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DEBNC DEBNC is offline

Default video

If there an online video that demonstrates how to use Microsoft Word 2000s
various features?
--
In His Service,
Debra A. Snipes

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day DebNC,

There are online Tutorials for Word 2003 at:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...958171033.aspx

Most of the content will apply to Word 2000.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard