Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sparky Sparky is offline

Default How can I tell on my laptop what version of Microsoft Word is runn

I have a Dell Inspiron B120 laptop. Without going and looking for my
original back up discs, is there a way to determine what version of Microsoft
Office and Word are running?

Thanks for any help.

Sparky
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Ballou Paul Ballou is offline

From the help menu in any Office Program select "About..."then the version
will be the dialog box.

--
Paul Ballou
http://homepage.mac.com/paulballou/

"Sparky" wrote in message
I have a Dell Inspiron B120 laptop. Without going and looking for my
original back up discs, is there a way to determine what version of
Microsoft
Office and Word are running?

Thanks for any help.

Sparky

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sparky Sparky is offline

Default How can I tell on my laptop what version of Microsoft Word is

Thanks, Paul.

I'm glad there are folks smarter than me hanging out here.

Be Blessed.

Sparky, aka Rev. Mark Whitley

"Paul Ballou" wrote:

From the help menu in any Office Program select "About..."then the version