Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sarah1234 sarah1234 is offline

Default Styles driving me nuts :)

Hi there

Word 2003. I've been fixing up all the styles. The Report Headings have all
been set to have the following paragraph in Report Body Text, which is Times
New Roman 11pt.

Does it happen? No - the following paragraph turns up as Times New Roman
12pt (saying Report Body Text + 12pt). I've tried changing Normal Paragraph
style to Times New Roman 11pt (previously Garamond 12pt). It still doesn't
happen. Why? I'm assuming it's taking the 12pt from Normal - is it from
Normal.dot, is this the one I need to change?

Thanks for any help...

Sarah
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Modify your Report Body Text style and where it says 'Based on Normal'
change that to based on 'None' then set the point size you require before
saving the style.