gunfounder

Default work off line

for some reason I keepgoig off line and have to reconnect to my server.
I have cleared all the work off line boxes, but when I sign on a window
appears saying

"no connection to internet currently available. to view iternet content
saved on computer click work off line2

and I have to reconnect. anyone any ideas please.