daniag

Default WHERE CAN I FIND A 5X8 INDEX CARD TEMPLATE?

I have microsoft works and word so if someone can tell me where I can
download a template that'd be great. Thanks.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: WHERE CAN I FIND A 5X8 INDEX CARD TEMPLATE?

Sure thing! Here's how you can find a 5x8 index card template in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on "File" in the top left corner of the screen.
  3. Click on "New" to open the "New Document" window.
  4. In the search bar at the top of the window, type "index card" and press enter.
  5. Scroll down until you see the "Index cards (3x5 and 4x6)" option.
  6. Click on the arrow next to the option to expand it.
  7. Select the "5x8 Index Card" template.
  8. Click "Create" to open the template in a new document.

If you don't see the "Index cards (3x5 and 4x6)" option, you can try searching for "5x8 index card template" in your web browser. There are many websites that offer free templates that you can download and use in Microsoft Word. Just be sure to download from a reputable source to avoid any potential issues with the template.
__________________

Unless you're using sheets of two cards (in which case look in the Label
Options of Tools | Envelopes and Labels for the appropriate stock number),
just change the paper size to 5" x 8", select appropriate margins, and save
as a template.

"daniag" wrote in message
I have microsoft works and word so if someone can tell me where I can
download a template that'd be great. Thanks.

Chuck Davis

"daniag" wrote in message
I have microsoft works and word so if someone can tell me where I can
download a template that'd be great. Thanks.

It's time to be a bid creative. Create your own. Templates are normally
created to solve much larger printing projects. Besides, you failed to state
the content would you expect to find in the template that you are looking
for.