Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
leonco leonco is offline

Default merge prints 2 skips 1

sorry to ask again. Having trouble getting link to communities to work to
find my original question and answer.

I have 2 post card labels per page. both have a table with fields inserted
with "insert fields" in word 2007. I use vista. the first "table" has a
message field and address field. The second label has one table with the
same except I have a "next field" (inserted with rules in word 2007) in front
of the first field.

It will print 2 and skip one. If i start from another record instead of #1
it does the same and will print 2 skip one.

my email please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It sounds like you have one too many Next Record fields. Probably the
unwanted one is at the end of the the second label.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.