Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.numbering,microsoft.public.word.conversions,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default still can't put these pages in order

If you are the person who sent me the unsolicited document, then I should
point out that for this to work you need to set the margins for A4 eg 2cm
all round. The book fold takes care of the dividing to A5.

thedarkman wrote:
I posted earlier this week re preparing a 56 page A5 booklet for
publication - including the cover. I was told to use the bookfold
feature but this does not appear to be where it is supposed to be in
Word 2007. I thought I might be able to alter the page order by
printing to disk - I use this feature when converted to ASCII from
Wordstar - but all I got was an empty file.

What I need to do is to rearrange the pages 1,56,55,2,3,54,53,5 etc
not to print them in this order but to rearrange them and to keep
their page numbers so that I can give them to the digital printer. Can
this be done?

Thanks