JC129601

Default How does the back button on web tools operate?

How does the back button on the web tool operate? I wonder if this is a bug.
I created a document with a Tables of Content page. The first link I click
on seems to control where everything will go when using the back arrow. The
links on the Tables of Content page take me to the appropriate subject within
the document, but when I click the back button to go back to my previous
point, it takes me back to the first link I click on when I opened the
document. Is there a fix for this?
--
JC