Pl4yer1

Default United Kingdom english dictionary

where can I download the english dictionary?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?UGw0eWVyMQ==?=,

where can I download the english dictionary?

If you're using Microsoft Word for Windows, you already
have an English dictionary. English is included in every
local language version of Word, since time immemorial. It
may not be installed, however.

Go to the Control Panel, Add/Remove programs, choose your
Office installation and opt to CHANGE it. Insert the CD
when the prompt appears. Go to the Office Tools entry and
drill down until you find the English proofing tools.
Activate the parts you want to use to "Run from my
computer". Set up should install them.

If you need help setting which language to use, see the
article on language formatting in the Tips section of my
website.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)