Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sheana sheana is offline

Default Is there a way to mathematically size the rows and columns in a ta

I'm getting confused between Word and Excel. Is there a way to specifically
size the rows and columns in a table. Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Sure. In Table Properties you can set the EXACT size of individual rows or
columns. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/TableBasics.htm for some
basics on tables.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"sheana" wrote in message
I'm getting confused between Word and Excel. Is there a way to
specifically
size the rows and columns in a table. Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Mathematically size them? I don't know about anyone else but I'm curious
what you are trying to do.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"sheana" wrote in message
I'm getting confused between Word and Excel. Is there a way to
specifically
size the rows and columns in a table. Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sheana sheana is offline

Default Is there a way to mathematically size the rows and columns in

Hi JoAnn, I'm just making a simple job application form, with different
"sections" (multiple tables) set up for an individual to enter their
information.

"sheana" wrote in message
I'm getting confused between Word and Excel. Is there a way to
specifically
size the rows and columns in a table. Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I use the Table Properties to set up my cell sizes. I don't get
"mathematically size". I almost sounded like you meant you wanted to use
some sort of formula to determine the size of a cell.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"sheana" wrote in message
I'm getting confused between Word and Excel. Is there a way to
specifically
size the rows and columns in a table. Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Yes, but I was curious about that phrase. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]