Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
exciter exciter is offline

Default questions

1. I use word 2007.
When I open documents, I continously get the "macro warning" message: "The
document contaons macros. Macro language support for this applicastion is
diables. Features requiting bvba are not available. worul you like to open
thos dicument read onyly?"

Actually I change the macro settings and enable eveything and still get this
annoying message.
What may be the problem. This happens all the time driving me up to the
wall.
Please help.

2. Why we dont have a newsgroup for microsoft.public.word?
The categorization of newsgroups for word look a bit weird.
Why dont we have a simple mic.public.word while we have mic.public.excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

2. Because everyone would post question to that one newsgroup resulting
thousands of messages everyday in a single list. It would be impossible to
manage. Just like why microsoft.public.word.general was killed about 7 years
ago for that reason (however, it still lives on in a parallel universe).

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"exciter" wrote in message

1. I use word 2007.
When I open documents, I continously get the "macro warning" message: "The
document contaons macros. Macro language support for this applicastion is
diables. Features requiting bvba are not available. worul you like to open
thos dicument read onyly?"

Actually I change the macro settings and enable eveything and still get
this annoying message.
What may be the problem. This happens all the time driving me up to the
wall.
Please help.

2. Why we dont have a newsgroup for microsoft.public.word?
The categorization of newsgroups for word look a bit weird.
Why dont we have a simple mic.public.word while we have mic.public.excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

It sounds like VBA isn't installed. Check your Office Setup in Add/Remove
Programs to verify.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out: