Pritchard Wilmott Partnership

Default Printing Tracked Comments in COLOUR

Hello.

Please can some one tell me how to print "Tracked Comments" out in Word
2000, in colour and the underlined and Altered text remains in its seperate
colour from the mail document.

Appologies if this is not the correct news group to post this request.

Regards

Stuart.
Pritchard Wilmott Partnership UK

There is no "tracked comments" feature in Word. There are comments and there
are tracked changes; which do you mean? Also, what do you mean by "the mail
document"?

"Pritchard Wilmott Partnership" wrote in
message ...