Denny Begley

Default Appendix Page Numbers

I have a Word document that is in 6 sections. The first section is has page
numbers from 1 to 23. The next document is Appendix A. I want to add page
number to the Appendix. ie., A-1, A-2...When I do this the page numbers from
section get an A added to the page numbers. Thanks
Shauna Kelly

Hi Denny

See
I want to include the chapter number with the page number in the
Header - how can I do this?
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Number...pterNumber.htm

The following might also be useful:
How to number headings and figures in Appendixes in Microsoft Word
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/numb...ppendixes.html

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.