Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
emk1nyc emk1nyc is offline

Default Top of text is cut off. How do I fix?

As I type, the text is slightly cut off at the top. Can anyone please tell
me how to fix this?

Thanks,
Elaine
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Verify that line spacing is set to "Single." If you are using a fixed amount
(called "Exactly" in the Paragraph dialog box), make sure to choose a larger
value to accommodate the height of the text characters.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"emk1nyc" wrote in message
As I type, the text is slightly cut off at the top. Can anyone please
tell
me how to fix this?

Thanks,
Elaine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] urmeelav@gmail.com is offline

Thank you.. It helped..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] maryann1465@gmail.com is offline

On Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 10:15:02 AM UTC-4, emk1nyc wrote:
As I type, the text is slightly cut off at the top. Can anyone please tell
me how to fix this?

Thanks,
Elaine

I highlighted the type I needed to alter. I went into "Format", then "Font", then "Baseline", then "Lower". Finally, something worked for me!