Mail Merge

Old June 17th 05, 11:08 PM
Doreen Lacy

Default Mail Merge

Everytime I do a mail merge, I get duplicate addresses/labels. I follow all
of the steps, however, each address is there more than once although there is
only one unique address in the data source.
Old June 17th 05, 11:31 PM
Doug Robbins

Sounds like you a missing a NextRecord field.

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old June 18th 05, 10:11 AM
Peter Jamieson

Which version of Word? What is the data source? Are you getting a duplicate
of each label, only some labels, or what?

Peter Jamieson