jcf

Default all merge records do not transfer

I use Word to make badges for various meetings. I usually just keep adding
to my database as people sign up. When I'm ready to print I merge the
records to my badge form, but not all of them transfer. I have to go back to
my database, delete the ones that did transfer and do another merge. The
last time I made badges I ended up going through this process many times.
Sometimes it would only merge one record (out of 20). Is there something
wrong with the program????
Doug Robbins

Is there a pattern to the missed records?

Do you have Next Record fields in all of the cells of the mailmerge main
document EXCEPT for the first cell on the sheet?

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP