#1   Report Post  

Post Printing 2 pages per Sheet alters formatting

I have a document ready to print. It's a form and half-sheet is a good size, so I set it to print 2 pages per sheet.

On a full page, the document fills the entire page. Top and bottom margins are set to .3, so the Header and Footer print nice and close to the top and bottom.

When I print 2 pages per sheet, everything kind of compacts, and while the Header is still close to the top, the Footer is a couple inches from the bottom. All the formatting is being held, but it looks "compressed".

I've made sure the scaling is turned off. I've tried printing from the Printer's dialogue and from Word's dialogue but it always comes out the same.

Why won't it fill the page with my document??
  #2   Report Post  

It just occurred to me...ASPECT RATIO!!
8 1/2 x 11 is shorter than 5 1/2 x 8 1/2

Okay, so is there any way to kind of stretch out this document when printing 2 pages per sheet? I tried "fit to page" and it looks the same.