Mail Merge Word 2003

Old June 17th 05, 05:29 PM
JeanReposa

Default Mail Merge Word 2003

I am having a difficult time doing basic mail merges in 2003. I am used to
doing simple labels, envelopes or letters. I tried using the address block
but then blank lines were not suppressed. Then I tried to individually
insert merge fields but failed, when I tried to put a space between a merge
field I got a repeat of the merge field. I like mail merge in office 97 and
was able to do things without a problem.

Can anyone offer assistance?
Old June 17th 05, 11:47 PM
Doug Robbins

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Word 2003 Mail Merge kskap36 Mailmerge 1 April 13th 05 09:19 AM
mail merge hyperlinks in Word 2003 M Mailmerge 0 April 12th 05 10:16 PM
Mail Merge Final Step in Word 2003 XP blnorwood Mailmerge 2 January 14th 05 06:02 AM
Mail merge toolbar unavailable after SP3 R Scott Lowden Mailmerge 1 December 1st 04 06:24 PM