Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tina Tina is offline

Default word vs works (again)

Hi,

Thank you for the page to help with my previous question regarding setting
word as default to open programs. I did what it said and i tried to open the
..doc document and it still tried with works... i'm ready to uninstall works.

help! (again)

Thank you.
Tina

word vs works Tina Microsoft Word Help 5 April 15th 09 08:40 PM
MS WORKS WORD v.9 pakman Microsoft Word Help 1 October 23rd 08 03:12 AM
Can Office 2003 retrieve works documents older than works ver 6? onlyme Microsoft Word Help 1 November 20th 05 07:14 AM
Availability of Works Database and Works Spreadsheet in Word form Ken Microsoft Word Help 0 November 4th 05 05:19 PM
word in works 8 and works 4.5a TomInNaples Microsoft Word Help 2 July 17th 05 06:07 AM