Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Silje Silje is offline

Default Changing style in one word, change the whole document

Changing font, size or something like that in a word or line in Word 2003,
makes the whole document changed. It seems like the whole document is marked
before the changes, but it's not, only the word or line I want to change.

If I push the "regret-button" afterwards, the rest of the document go back
to normal, and only the word or line is changed. I can't see anything wrong
in properties. What is going on, and how to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Turn off "automatically update" as described in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Silje" wrote:

Changing font, size or something like that in a word or line in Word 2003,
makes the whole document changed. It seems like the whole document is marked
before the changes, but it's not, only the word or line I want to change.

If I push the "regret-button" afterwards, the rest of the document go back
to normal, and only the word or line is changed. I can't see anything wrong
in properties. What is going on, and how to fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Glad this worked for you.
DeanH