Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OK71 OK71 is offline

Default How to restore the Format menu

My Format menu has disappeared from the menu bar. How do I get it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://www.gmayor.com/my_toolbars_are_missing.htm or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

OK71 wrote:
My Format menu has disappeared from the menu bar. How do I get it
back?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Right-click on the Menu Bar and choose Formatting. Or select it from View |
Toolbars.

http://word.mvps.org