#1   Report Post  

Talking word macro enabled template

Hi Everyone!

Here's my situation:

I created a word that is for filling up of forms. The use of this form is to write reports and then have the report submitted. So what i wanted to do was to have the reporter fill up the form and then lock the form so that no one can change the details he put. locking will be using of codes that is unique to each employee. in cases the reporter will edit the form after it was locked, he will be prompted to enter his code again. then somebody else will check the report and approve it by entering another code.

now here's my dilemma... once the form is saved, the edit button is disabled. it can't be clicked again.. the reporter then cannot edited his saved file.

can somebody please help me with this....
i would really appreciate it..

THANKS in advance.