compusheaf compusheaf is offline
Junior Member

Default Help With Word Macro

I have created mailmerge. My data has a heading and a paragraph. I want to copy all the headings and paste them at the top page. Secondly the headings pasted at the top should have a hyperlink, when clicked it should take us to the corresponding paragraph below.
aleshaabbot aleshaabbot is offline
Junior Member

A macro is a series of commands that is recorded so it can be played back, or executed, later.