Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mooris7 mooris7 is offline

Default Translation feature

I own an Acer laptop. I live in China now but by laptop was bought in Canada.
I recently had to replace my main board. It was sent to Beijing ACER office
to get replaced. After this was done I can only translate from Chinese in the
translation option in Microsoft word. This is very strange but i was told the
main board replacement could not effect software lke this. I checked all of
my language setting and translaion setings and they seem fine. Any help?
gwenmacer gwenmacer is offline
Junior Member

Actually it is he problem with the configuration and mainboard trouble. You need to send again to company for the service or replacement. It cant be handled out by yours.

Translation pcis Microsoft Word Help 4 December 23rd 06 07:28 AM
Word needs an automatic translation feature between languages Word user Microsoft Word Help 1 July 26th 06 11:28 PM
How do I install a spanish translation feature on MS Word 97 MightyEagle Microsoft Word Help 1 February 16th 06 03:12 PM
translation matimus Microsoft Word Help 4 December 26th 05 10:40 PM
translation damn french New Users 3 April 14th 05 07:55 AM