Ravindra Ravindra is offline
Junior Member

Location: India
Default Has my post been deleted or is it awaiting moderation?

Hi

I had created a new thread yesterday.

It is not being displayed yet.

Has my post been deleted or is it awaiting moderation?

The thread was titled “Problem with MS Word paragraph and character styles: format getting messed up.”

Thank you,
Ravindra
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There is no moderation. There are few readers.

Try again -- and be very specific about "messed up."

On Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 9:31:08 PM UTC-4, Ravindra wrote:

I had created a new thread yesterday.

It is not being displayed yet.

Has my post been deleted or is it awaiting moderation?

The thread was titled €śProblem with MS Word paragraph and character
styles: format getting messed up.€ť

Thank you,
Ravindra

--