Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hyperlink format showing in word docs hyperlink format showing in word docs is offline

Default hyperlink formatting keeps showing- I've unchecked autoformat box

For some reason all of a sudden I keep getting the format for hyperlinks in
my documents. I've unchecked autoformat for this but still am getting them -
even in old documents that are from the past! I obviously changed something
in my view?
I am in print view though.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Froggie Froggie is offline

Have you tried 'ALT F9', (it changes the links back- or showns them) I know
this works if your hyperlinks are shown in your TOC, it may work for your
document as well.