Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lew Yedwab Lew Yedwab is offline

Default Trouble fitting a large table onto one Landscape-layout page

I'm trying to recreate a document that a previous tech writer fit onto a 10 x
7.75 page in FRAMEMAKER 4 ! However, he accomplished it through an assortment
of kluges, and I want to make this document maintainable by my successors;
this is the responsible thing to do, instead of further kluging the original.

CANNOT fit a newly created table full of this same content into even an 11 x
8.5 in Word, much less the smaller size that I must ultimately achieve. No
luck manipulating cell padding, and working in Word 2007 is making things
more difficult. It may be difficult for any potential helpers to visualize
without seeing the thing, so I will gratefully offer to send an attachment to
any angel of mercy.

Thanks!
--
Lew Yedwab