hlmagan

Default Why can't I paste items I've copied to the Office Clipboard?

I can copy items to the clipboard, but I am unable to paste them into my
document. Any one else experienced this and lived to tell about it?
CyberTaz

Hi-

What _does_ happen (if anything) when you attempt to paste? Can you paste
into other types of files? What is it that you copied? Where did you copy it
from? Is this a problem with all Word documents or just one in particular? If
you can't paste, how do you know the copying took place? What version of
Word/Windows are you using?

Lots of folks will be glad to help you, but this isn't a psychic hotline.

Regards |:)

"hlmagan" wrote:

I can copy items to the clipboard, but I am unable to paste them into my
document. Any one else experienced this and lived to tell about it?

MarieJ

We also just upgraded to Word 2003 and are experiencing the same problem.

8 items are showing in the Clipboard taskpane. When you double-click on one
of those items, it does not paste into the document. If you click the
drop-down next to an item and choose Paste, nothing pastes into the document.
If you choose the Paste All option at the top of the clipboard task pane,
nothing pastes. Ctrl-V does paste the very last entry you copied. Exiting
Word and reopening it is the only way I've been able to get the Paste from
the clipboard taskpane to work again. This happens in any document - once
the paste has stopped working, it won't work regardless of the document we
have open.

MarieJ