serious word user

Default alignment/indents/header+footer/paragraphs

1. How is vertical alignment similar to and different from horizontal
alignment?

2. What's the difference between the left indent marker and the left page
margin marker on the ruler?

3.How do you specify that you want to insert a page number in the top-right
corner of the document?

4. when the headers and footers boxes are displayed, what two ways can you
switch between the header and the footer

5. When you delete a paragraph mark, what formatting characteristics does
that paragraph take on?

In that case, I suggest that you research your questions in Word's online
Help. Those that you are unable to answer by yourself can be posted here
*one at a time* (one question per message) and will receive serious
consideration.

"serious word user" wrote in
message ...
why would i have homework questions about word and i graduated about 10

years
ago

"Jonathan West" wrote:

I think that it is not appropriate for us to answer your homework

questions
:-)

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP

"serious word user" serious word wrote

in
message ...
1. How is vertical alignment similar to and different from horizontal
alignment?

2. What's the difference between the left indent marker and the left

page
margin marker on the ruler?

3.How do you specify that you want to insert a page number in the
top-right
corner of the document?

4. when the headers and footers boxes are displayed, what two ways can

you
switch between the header and the footer

5. When you delete a paragraph mark, what formatting characteristics

does
that paragraph take on?

Jonathan West

"serious word user" wrote in
message ...
why would i have homework questions about word and i graduated about 10
years
ago

It looked that way to me, for the following reasons.

1. You have a number of unrelated questions.

2. In at least one question, you asked for two altenative ways of doing
something

3. The questions look like test questions and not problems you are trying to
fix with your document. If you were trying to get Word to behave they would
hve been phrased differently.

4. You have put all the questions in a neat numbered list.

OK?