Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nathan1339 Nathan1339 is offline

Default Printing problem with justified word documents

Hi everybody,

I am using MS Word 2007, to print a document. When I use the justify to
align the lines from left and right, the print out has extra spaces in the
wrong places i.e. in the middle of words instead of between words.
This is while the print preview is fine without any problem.
I should mention that I am printing on a network postscript printer (Lexmark
Optra R+), and that printer is set as my default printer in my XP windows
operating system.

I appreciate your input on how to fix this problem.

Nathan.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Nathan1339 wrote:
Hi everybody,

I am using MS Word 2007, to print a document. When I use the justify
to align the lines from left and right, the print out has extra
spaces in the wrong places i.e. in the middle of words instead of
between words.
This is while the print preview is fine without any problem.
I should mention that I am printing on a network postscript printer
(Lexmark Optra R+), and that printer is set as my default printer in
my XP windows operating system.

I appreciate your input on how to fix this problem.

Nathan.

This is probably a problem in the Lexmark driver. Visit
http://downloads.lexmark.com/perl/do.../downloads.cgi and make sure you
have the latest driver version for your model and operating system (the web
page will walk you through those selections). Install the driver locally on
your computer, not on a server, to avoid possible timing problems.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nathan1339 Nathan1339 is offline

Thank you Jay,

It worked.

Thank you again for your prompt and to-the-point response.

cheers,
Nathan

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Nathan1339 wrote:
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

You're welcome, and thanks for letting us know.

Jay

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Nathan1339 wrote:
[...]

newsgroup so all may benefit.