donnam204

Default How do I save a document to use as a form?

I use Office XP. I have a document that I want to save as a standard form on
my PC. I have places underlined where I want to enter different information
and print it out, but keep the same standard form without everything moving
around on me. How can I do this?
Charles Kenyon

Use the forms toolbar and put the form fields in table cells with fixed size
or in frames.
What you are talking about is what Word calls an "online form." Check this
in help. For more about online forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles.

Hope this helps,