Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Joni[_2_] Joni[_2_] is offline

Default How can I add a page in the middle of a document?

I finished a document of 48 pages. I need to add three more pages to the
document in the middle. How do I do this?

Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:36:03 -0700, Joni
wrote:

I finished a document of 48 pages. I need to add three more pages to the
document in the middle. How do I do this?

Thank You

Put the cursor at the point where you want the new material and start
typing.

OR

Type the new material at the end of the document, then cut it to the
clipboard and paste it into the middle of the document at the right
spot.

OR

Type the new material into a blank document based on the same
template, move the cursor to the place where you want it, and use the
Insert File command on the menu. (Beware of style conflicts if you
use different templates -- see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...xtChanges.html.)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Place the insertion point at the appropriate location and start typing, or
paste in the text that you want there.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP