Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thomas M.

Default Top Margin in Print Layout View

Word 2003

This is an annoyance more than a problem, and as such it's not a high
priority. When I go into Print Layout view the top margin disappears
entirely and the text is right against the top border of the window. The
top margin is set to the default of 1", and the margin appears in other
views.

Is there a way to make the top margin appear in Print Layout view?

--Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thomas M.

That did it!

I was playing around with that setting a few weeks back, and I figured that
was the cause of the problem, but by the time that I noticed the missing
white space in Print Layout view, I couldn't remember for the life of me
where I found that setting. I obviously missed it when I was looking
through the Options dialog box.

Thanks for your help.

--Tom

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message