Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Biocellguy Biocellguy is offline

Default Update Field for Textboxes

I have page numbers inserted in textboxes - { PAGE \* Arabic} - for my
landscape pages. When I select the entire document and select "Update
Field," the pages in the textboxes do not update. I can manually open the
textbox and then select "Update Field," but I have a lot of landscape pages.
How do I update EVERYTHING including textboxes?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Note that switching to Print Preview and back should update the PAGE fields
in the text boxes. If the text boxes also contain fields that do not update
on Print Preview you can force an update by using the macro available at
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm. However, as Suzanne suggested,
using frames would be easier.

--
Stefan Blom