Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ifx2 ifx2 is offline

Default Mail Merge Beginners Guide

Dear Experts,

Using Visual Studios 2008 Pro, I need to create a document level project
using Visual Tools for Office for Word 2003 which lets me click a button to
extract data from an SQL Server database and mail merge the Word 2003
document.

I am unable to find any walk through guides for this. Please help.

I know how to connect to the database using:

imports System.Data
Imports System.Data.SqlClient

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I think you made progress at

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/Sho...22549&SiteID=1

but if that was not you, look there first!

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk