Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jey Jey is offline

Default Runtime Error code: 429, Active X component can't create object,

Hi,

we just installed offcie 2007 professional, and every time a user opes word
2007, she get the follwoing error

Runtime Error code: 429, Active X component can't create object.

I did re-installed offcie 2007, still the same error.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

You receive run-time error 429 when you automate Office applications
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828550

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Jey" wrote in message
Hi,

we just installed offcie 2007 professional, and every time a user opes word
2007, she get the follwoing error

Runtime Error code: 429, Active X component can't create object.

I did re-installed offcie 2007, still the same error.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jey Jey is offline

Default Runtime Error code: 429, Active X component can't create objec

I read this KB, the word 2007 works fine when another user login to the same
computer, this error only comes on when a patricular user login. When I
re-create that user's windows profile , it works fine. I need to know is any
other easy way of fixing this withoout re-creating user's profile

.